Standart Trading Terms & Conditions
1. Terms of Payment for the services provided are due on receipt from 3rd party vendors; provided that Euro Jet Intercontinental, Limited (hereafter the "Company") may, at its complete discretion and in writing, allow the Customer a certain period of credit; provided, further, that if the Company shall allow the Customer a period of credit and the Customer shall fail to pay the Company all sums payable within fourteen (14) days of invoice or demand, the Customer will pay the Company interest at the rate of 1 1⁄2 % per month (or such lesser rate as may be required by law) or such other reasonable and lawful rate of interest as the Company may specify in writing on each and every such sum from the date when the said sum fell due to the date of its actual payment. Services are provided by local 3rd party vendors. The Company, as an Isle of Man company, coordinates the services of these 3rd party vendors on behalf of Customer, but does not itself perform services related to the handling or refueling aircraft.
2. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY: In this article all references to the Customer or the Company shall include their employees, servants, agents, lessors, lessees, insurers and sub-contractors. In consideration of services to be rendered and as a condition thereto and except in the case of gross negligence on the part of Company, the Customer shall be solely responsible for all losses or damages, however caused to themselves, to its equipment, to its personnel, or to passengers, freight, mail or baggage carried by it, or to third parties, arising out of or in any way connected with the rendering of the services pursuant to this document. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY AND EVERY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITIY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In respect of any services provided by someone other than Company requested by the Customer ("Third Party"), the Customer acknowledges that the Company will apply for such services on behalf of the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer acknowledges that the Company does not make any warranty as to such services or that the Third Party concerned is willing or able to provide the service requested, and further, that the Company may be engaged with the Third Party in a business alliance and/or may receive, directly or indirectly, discounts, credits and allowances for its own account. The Customer undertakes, for itself and its insurers, to indemnify and hold harmless Company, from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, expenses, loss of use or profits and incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (collectively "Damages") even if Company has been notified of the possibility of Damages, including without limitation, claims for Damages to property, injury to or death of any person, and attorneys' fees and court costs arising out of or in any way connected with the services rendered to the Customer, whether the services are provided by Company or by a third party. This indemnity applies whether the nature of the claim arises in contract or tort, or absolute or strict liability and includes without limitation, any Damages arising from the gross negligence of Company and excludes Damages caused by the gross negligence of Company.
3. In the event of a conflict between this request and any service agreement which may have been executed by Customer and the Company, the terms and conditions of such other agreement shall control.
4. Should any provision herein be held void, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be reformed so as to be valid and in no case shall the remaining provisions hereof be invalidated but shall remain in force and effect.
5. ALL AGREEMENTS BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND ITS CUSTOMER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY LAWS OF THE ISLE OF MAN AND ANY ACTION HEREON SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE ISLE OF MAN COURTS.