Euro Jet Monitors Locations for Overnight Crew Rest and Fast Tech Stops
As the aviation business shifted in the past couple of weeks, Euro Jet has registered an increased demand for locations that are currently available for overnight crew rest and fast turnaround tech stops on the way from Europe to Asia and back.
Our team of analysts continues to monitor these locations in order to offer tailored and suitable solution for your travels. We are bringing you an overview of airports that represent a convenient option for these specific cases.
Airports in Asia
- Yerevan, Armenia (UDYZ/EVN)
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (UCFM/FRU)
- Novosibirsk, Russia (UNNT/OVB)*
- Samara, Russia (UWWW/KUF)*
- Navoi, Uzbekistan (UTSA/NVI)
* overnight possible with Russian visa
Airports in Europe
- Denmark: all entry airports
- Minsk, Belarus (UMMS/MSQ)
- Prague, Czech Repiblic (LKPR/PRG)
- Dublin, Ireland (EIDW/DUB)
- Faro, Portugal (LPFR/FAO)
- Porto, Portugal (LPPR/OPO)
- Sweden: all entry airports
- London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom (EGKB/BQH)
- London Heathrow, United Kingdom (EGLL/LHR)
- London Luton, United Kingdom (EGGW/LTN)
- Oxford, United Kingdom (EGTK/OXF)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom (EGPH/EDI)
Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance with a specific request. Safe travels.