EURO JET BUDAPEST REVVING UP FOR THE HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX
“Start your engines” because Euro Jet’s Budapest station is ready to assist your flights related to this years’ Hungarian Grand Prix, which will run from July 27 – 29, 2018.
Our Hungary Country Manager, Peter Pazurek, along with his deputy Akos Gotz have over 40 years of combined experience working at Budapest Airport. They will provide all Euro Jet Customers with exemplary service during the Grand Prix, which is the busiest time of the year at Budapest’s General Aviation Terminal.
WHY EURO JET BUDAPEST IS A WINNING FORMULA
• We have supported hundreds of Grand Prix flights over 10 years.
• We are located in Budapest’s General Aviation Terminal.
• Our team of dedicated agents is present at every flight.
• Our own Euro Jet dedicated vehicle on the ramp.
• Euro Jet has very competitive fuel prices in Budapest
• Discounted Rates for using the GAT Lounge.
• Catering is carefully prepared at a VIP level.
• We have competitively priced rates at 5-star hotels.
• We will not rest until you are 100 percent satisfied.
Euro Jet is able to support you with ground handling set-up, permits, fuel, catering, crew hotel, transportation, and providing credit at all the host cities.
We look forward to seeing you soon in Budapest!