Euro Jet is a leading provider of flight support services and is now offering a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to join a young, dynamic and multinational team.
If you are dynamic, willing to learn and love team working you cannot miss this opportunity.
Who are we looking for:
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support operation department and accounting
- Negotiate with fuel suppliers and offer solutions for customers
- Participate on fuel tenders
- Send regular fuel list to customers
- Analyze fuel vendors, prices and future opportunities
- Responsible for correct information in DB
- Maintain Fuel database – vendors contact information and fuel updates
- Communicate with vendors, customers externally
- Comfortable with numbers and in collecting, analyzing data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Handle administrative requests and queries from managers
- Resolves pricing discrepancies.
- Provides pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information and answering questions.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- One-year contract with the possibility of transferring to an permanent contract
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days after a year within the company
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement (50% after a year within the company and 100% after a two years within the company)
- Language courses
Start day: ASAP
Job location: Prague
Type of job: Billing Specialist
Required education: High School