Flight Operations Coordinator
Euro Jet is world’s leading provider of flight support services for private aircraft, currently looking to fill position of “Flight Operations Coordinator” in our flight department based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our OCC team is young and very dynamic. The Flight Operations Coordinator joining the team will have the opportunity to work in a nice friendly environment with a large scope of responsibilities.
This position is also suitable for candidates without previous aviation experience. Training will be part of the recruitment process.
- High school education
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced level of English language (written, spoken, listening skills); other language is advantage
- Aviation background is an advantage
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Team player, willing and able to learn
- Patient, reliable and responsible, attention to details
Able to work on shifts (days, nights, weekends).
- Working on operations and dispatch for general aviation
- Administering office agenda
- Attending to correspondence and phone calls
- Communication with all departments and their respective employees both locally and internationally
- Flight monitoring and flight coordination with regards to safety, regularity and efficiency
- Collecting and archiving necessary documents and data concerning flights
- Full time contract
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- Meal vouchers
Start day: ASAP
Job location: Prague
Type of job: Flight Operations Coordinator
Required education: High School