Euro Jet, the world’s leading provider of flight support services for private aircraft is currently looking to fill the position of Billing Specialist in our billing department based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- High school education
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced level of English language (written, spoken, listening skills); other language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Team player, willing and able to learn and adapt quickly to changes
- Patient, reliable and responsible with an attention to detail
- Billing process
Key areas of responsibility:
- Compiling all invoices sent to us from our Vendor Suppliers.
- Accurately inputting all data in our system based on the vendor invoices and the back-up paperwork.
- Working with other departments, including Database Management to input new data.
- Quality checking to make sure the vendor invoices all match-up to the client requests.
- Processing all invoices and then creating billing back-up copies.
- Dealing with any Customer issues related to Vendors.
- Develop and Maintain relationships with vendor and customer accounting departments.
- Providing customer support for any fee clarification, statement issues, or a request for supporting documentation.
- Assisting with billing collection from Customers.
- Full time contract
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- Meal vouchers
- Position available immediately
- Chief Accountant
- In case of participating in an assigned project, the Billing Specialist reports to the project team leader
Start day: ASAP
Job location: Prague
Type of job: Billing Specialist
Required education: High School